vrijdag 22 juni 2007

You want what now?



I'm getting real tired of the fraternity right about now. They've been trying to get me to do things that I refuse to do, because I have no interest or have previous plans. They don't even ask if I want to do it, they just sign me up. I got to spend this morning sending out e-mails saying that I could not attend what they have decided to volunteer me to do.I don't think they get it, I'm done...it's their job to entertain me now, I've served my time and done the work. Now it's my turn to float on their work for events.

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.